Today, I would like to introduce you to Oxilon T. Benoist of Nazil.
Part I: Let’s Start at the Beginning…
1. What’s your name?
Oxilon Thaon Benoist, son of Tryn and High Advisor to the Zaxson of Nazil
2. Give me your full name.
3. OK, do you have a nickname? If yes, what is it and how did you come to have it?
Sir Benoist to those of your station.
4. What species are you? (Human, werewolf, etc? Or are you an alien?) I know you have some special gifts that aren’t entirely human.
Human? Had I not agreed to this farce, you would find my Xtabyren at your throat! The humans are savages. I am Nazilian as are all in my line.
5. Where/when were you born?
Nazil, the capital city of all of Faélondul.
6. Okay, now…do you believe that you are good or bad or are those terms not definable?
(Scoffs) Good or bad? There is only Nazilian and Human. The concept is not a difficult one. Albeit, for one of your paltry intellect, mayhaps it is.
Part II: Tell Us More About Yourself…
8. How would you describe your personality?
Honorable and true to my heritage. Honor Above All!
9. Would you say you’re someone who can handle pressure? What’s a good example?
An example? I would say allowing you in my presence without clasping you in irons demonstrates my restraint. Others have not fared so well.
10. Do you get along with others?
I am well respected; as it should be. My family is held in high regard in Nazil and Faélondul alike. If my commands are followed and my needs met, redirection is unnecessary.
13. Who are your main enemies, people you would like to see stopped from whatever they are doing?
The humans have infested the lands of Faélondul far too long. It is not enough to enslave them; they should be eradicated. Always, they are the enemy and will remain so until they are no more.
14. How about allies?
One does not have allies. Trust no one and none can betray you.
15. What is one thing that you would like to see happen in the immediate future?
Removal of the humans from the lands.
Part III: Hypothetically…
16. Suppose that you could become any creature you know of. What would you pick, and why?
One of Nazil does not lower themselves to the level of beasts.
17. One of your enemies in question 13 just complimented you. What is your response?
- One of your friends in Question 14 just insulted you. What is your response?
Again, you hear not my words. I was a Chosen Guard as was my father. I now stand third in command of Nazil. One does not insult Oxilon Benoist. If it were so, it would be but once. Have doubt? Ask my brother, Manifir, of my words.
- If you could change anything about yourself…
I have spoken all you need to know.
20. Tell me about where you grew up…
(Hand rubs the hilt of his sword)
Part IV: Now We Get Personal
21. What’re your parents like?
My father was the most honorable of Nazil. He was First Chosen longer than any other. My mother was capable. She followed his commands, and later, mine.
22. Do you have any siblings?
Once (He smirks) No longer.
23. What’s your occupation? Do you like it?
Your intellect is on par with my nephew, Danimore. Did I not tell you of my position, human?
24. Are you seeing/dating anyone?
There is one of which I have yet to know. That will soon be remedied. (Lasciviously wicked grin)
26. If not, did you ever think about being engaged or married and to whom?
I have had my bond and have no desire to repeat such a mistake.
27. Tell us your biggest secret.
That, you will learn in time.
28. Your worst fear? You don’t have to answer this one if you don’t want to.
You think to order me? I have no fear. Fear is weakness.
29. Tell us one thing you’re the most proud of and why?
The fall of Hyorin. The screams of the humans as we set their homes aflame was the sweetest of melodies. Forever, I will relish it.
OK, well, thank you Sir Benoist for your time. It has been an honor interviewing you today.
That is a wrap! Let’s get out of here!